Are you experience any problems with your musculoskeletal system? Prefer our Orthopedic treatments, we have dedicated a team of surgeons who have many years of expertise in this field as well as our experts use both surgical and nonsurgical methods to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, spine diseases, degenerative diseases, tumors, congenital disorders, infections, etc. Orthopedic surgery or orthopedics highly valuable for treating some severe problems, frequently our orthopedic surgeons prefer advanced treatment methods based on the problems. If you approach our orthopedic clinic, then we will offer comprehensive care that comes from years of experience as well as our service also starts with accurate diagnosis as well as leads to the latest in treatment options that allow you to get immediate relief from severer chronic joint problems.
We can use some simple surgical methods to advanced infection control techniques that allow you to get instant relief from advanced post-op pain. At our clinic, you will experience outstanding care because every treatment will be carried out by the leading orthopedicspecialists in the country. Nationally renowned joint replacement surgeons, our orthopedic hospital in Mumbai is entirely different from others, if you take our service then you will enjoy following benefits
* In general, we use minimally invasive surgical techniques and methods
* Our experts also take advanced orthopedic research to treat severe issues
* Advanced infection control
* Proper Joint and Spine Care
* Full range of rehabilitation therapies
* Ulnar Nerve Release
* Ligament repair and reconstruction services
* Integrated orthopedic care
Our orthopedic programs also specialize in the prevention as well as different treatment conditions affecting muscles, bones, spine, joints, ligaments, tendons, etc. Most importantly, our team only use advanced technologies and techniques that also restore function, at the same time minimize chronic pain, by the way, bring back your active lifestyle. On the other hand, patients also have access to non-surgical and surgical treatments by the way anyone can easily get best orthopedic solutions. We can take care from diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation.
What Types of Surgeries carried out by Paediatric Orthopedists?
Orthopedic surgeons have the ability to perform numerous types of surgeries on patients that also includes
* Arthroscopy – it is the advanced treatment procedure, and it can be performed with special equipment’s as well as camera that allow experts to visualize, diagnose and treat severe problems inside our joint.
* Joint replacement- it is the important method that can be carried out by the experts to treat damaged join. In this method damaged bone will be removed and replaced with an artificial joint which is known as prosthesis.
* Osteotomy – it is the popular treatment that involved in the correction of the bone deformity.
* Fusion – it is a welding process, in this method, bones are fused together with bone grafts by using internal devices. Experts prefer metal rod for this treatment.
* Internal Fixation – it is the popular method used to hold the broken pieces of bone in the proper position with the help of metal plates that help to heal.
Our Orthopedic care can help to treat a lot of problems including Sports Medicine, Arthritis, Dislocation, Sprains, Knee and hip replacement, Spinal cord trauma, Joint pain, Rotator cuffs, shoulder arthroscopy, Spine and low back pain, etc.
Our Paediatric Orthopedists are highly trained and experienced so you no need to worry about your bone & joint problems. We can also provide specialized treatment for kids who are growing.
Orthopedic surgeons are familiar with different aspects of the musculoskeletal system, and the experts also specialize in the certain area. Most importantly, the Orthopedic surgeons treat patients of all ages including newborns with conditions that range from bone as well as joint disorders. Overall, our Orthopedic surgeons respect the value of diversity and aim to serve individuals with unique needs.